I recorded a video for you today of a really cool example of “Integration Marketing” that I recently experienced while ordering tickets from Meadowbrook and I am hoping it will spark some ideas for your NH Small Business Marketing
(FYI – Meadowbrook is one of my favorite New Hampshire music venues and its a great spot to see a show- I highly recommend it! (its in Gilford, New Hampshire). And Yes I like Country music – no picking on me… ;-)
As I explain in the video below, I saw a great example of Integration Marketing and I wanted to share it with you.
What is Integration Marketing You Ask?
Intergration Marketing is when you sell an additional product or service that helps to enhance the product or service that someone JUST bought, this can be your own product/service or joint venture partners product/service. Its a variation of an upsell and can present itself in many ways. I go over a few of the ways that these deals can be structured in the video.
The fact is that you can give your business a massive boost by working with partners and integrating your products into their business and vice-versa. I know of many a business that grew exponentially on the back of these type of relationships.
Let’s go to the video I recorded for you and take a look at this example and be sure to think how YOU could do something like this in YOUR New Hampshire business while watching:
(Hit the Play button above to see an example of Integration
Marketing for NH Small Business Marketing)
Here is the actual screenshot I took after I purchased my Concert tickets.
Pretty slick ehh?
Some questions to stimulate your thinking:
- What other businesses to your prospects and existing customers already buy from?
- Do you already have relationships with any of these other businesses?
- How can you approach those businesses with a mutually-beneficial, WIN-WIN deal that gives both businesses added value while delivering a better experience for the Customer (all three must Win in the deal)
- How can you add more value for YOUR customers by integrating someone else’s business into your business?
- How Can I do this Online?
- How can I do this Offline?
Give those questions some thoughts my friend.
This one strategy could add a lot more money to your NH business!
To your success,
PS – If you got some value out of this video please leave a comment below
PPS – If you want help brainstorming an Integration Deal for your business contact me and I will help