NH Strategic Marketing is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability. Further, we aim to adhere as closely as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). These guidelines explain how to make Web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance to these guidelines will help us provide a site that is more user friendly to everyone. NH Strategic Marketing is in conformance with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
NH Strategic Marketing makes every effort to provide a good experience to all visitors to our site.
For example, we try to provide:
- Alternative text for images to allow screen reader users and those with vision impairments to identify and make sense of useful images.
- Form labels and controls that are associated with the relevant prompt.
- Content that can be magnified using standard browser controls.
- Links are descriptive to make sure the users get the required information accurately.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
NH Strategic Marketing website is designed to be compatible with the most widely used assistive technologies available.
- Chrome browser with assistive technology JAWS
- Firefox browser with assistive technology NVDA