Maid For You NH Website Redesign
Tammy Caveney owns a Concord NH Cleaning service business called “Maid For You” and you can see her new site here: maidforyounh.com
She came to us for help recently because her old “do it yourself” Wix website just wasn’t working to grow her business like she wanted it to. Her old website didn’t rank for her core services like she had hoped it would, and it rarely ever generated any business for her.
She wanted more…
She met with my team and I at NH Strategic Marketing and told us what she wanted her site to be able to do – and we then built her a professionally-designed site that was far more than a static page on the Internet like she used to have.
Her site quickly turned into a 24x7 sales machine that works tirelessly to help grow her business.
We took this photo after her site had been live for only a couple weeks, and she happily reported that she has already closed TWO new high-value clients from it that will be worth thousands of dollars a year to her business!
Not too shabby for being live only a couple of weeks :)
Built With A Mobile-First Approach
Thinking about how your site appears in mobile is important because most people are viewing your site for the first time on their phones. We optimized Tammy’s site for mobile to make the lives of her current and future customers easy. When you have a great user experience, customers are more likely to contact you.
Tammy Wanted Improved Marketing Tools Such As:
– Automated quote functionality and online booking
– An integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system that helps to systematize and automate most of her customer communication and new client campaigns
– The ability to offer Gift Cards on her website
– An online Review system that helps her build the online reputation of her business and attract even more new customers by showcasing reviews from other happy customers
– Click to call functionality, so people looking at her site on a mobile device can easily call her for a free quote
– An integrated Blog so her and her team can easily add content, and continue to build out the search engine effectiveness of her site
– An updated and professional look that helps to attract (and convert), the right customers
– Integrated analytics so she can clearly see how many people are viewing her site and how they are finding it
– And much more
Website, Done. Next Step? Online Advertising Campaigns
Tammy's business is now growing on a consistent basis and she is getting new clients every week as a result of her paid ads campaign.
NH Strategic Marketing offers more services than just website redesign. We spent years discovering proven strategies through trial and error so you don’t have to.
This campaign will help her show up on the front page of Google when and where people are searching for cleaning services in her targeted geographic area.
Her ads will also show up on popular social media platforms where her potential customers spend hours per day.
Ultimately, this campaign will help more people to be aware of her business, and will help them find her new website.
Tammy has a great business and we predict that it will be growing by leaps and bounds in the upcoming year, built on the foundation of her new “sales machine” of a website.
“This team goes above and beyond. I know my business is in the right hands with these webmasters. Mike and Kyle designed an interactive website that has all the functionality of a full time sales team. The ROI is already exceeding expectations. If you are looking for solid SEO, web design, google ad work and software integration, this is the team!”
– Tammy Caveney
Owner & Founder of Maid For You
What About Your Website?
– Is it old, outdated, or in need of a refresh?
– Does it generate the volume of leads you want it to?
– Does it generate leads for you at all?
– Does it actually help you market and grow your business or does it just sitting there statically?
What are you looking to achieve?
Like we said, we love working with small business like YOU.
Our team of online marketing ninjas are experts in their industries and have years of “under the hood” experience so that your business can function as well as look pretty. We are here for you and we’ve got your back! We’ve been serving small businesses all over the country since 2012 and now we can’t wait to work with you.