In this issue of the “In The Trenches Small Business Marketing Podcast” I interview Mike Dolpies from Cyber Space To Your Place.com about what business owners must know about how their website is viewed on Mobile Phones. 80% of Internet users own a smart phone and those users are looking for local businesses like yours. How is your website showing up on that smartphone? Your mobile presence could be costing you new customers and money so set aside 10 minutes and listen to this episode.
Here is what Mike and I discuss in this episode:
- Why Mike says “Mobile Reality is Reality” and what it means for your business…
- How the “3rd Screen” (the Mobile smartphone) has changed the nature of how consumers interact with your business and what you must do to adapt.
Exactly what “Mobile Responsive” means, how to properly get your website set up for it, and key distinctions you have to know before taking action on this…
- When a dedicated Mobile App is a good solution for a business and why Mike believes “the smart phone is the NEW Fridge Magnet“
- Why having one look at your website statistics will ABSOLUTELY let you know if you need to update your website to Mobile Responsive Design
- Why Google has stated they won’t rank your website as highly in the search engines – and what it could cost you
To learn more about Mike Dolpies and his business visit either of these links:
If you have questions or suggestions for future episodes of this Podcast submit them here – I would love to hear your thoughts!
I hope that you enjoyed this episode,
PS – One last thing, If you liked this episode please leave a positive Rating and Review on Itunes – I’d appreciate it. If you can “Like”, +1, share via Tweet below I’d appreciate that too. You rock the party.