How This Simple Facebook Video Ad Generated $3,200 In Donations
Here is a short video I recorded for you sharing a story from the Animoto Blog about a simple Facebook video ad that got great results. It is a great example of an effective Facebook Video ad. It contains some great lessons within it about how you can use a Facebook video ad to grow your small business.
Hit The Play Button Below….
3 Takeaways From This Video To Use In Making Your Own Facebook Video Ad
- Don’t worry about high production quality
- Use Text overlays on the screen so that most of the people who see the video in your newsfeed don’t have to click for sound
- Make it short – you don’t need a 12 minute video, a 30 second – 1 minute video is more than enough.
- Your message matters – tell your story succinctly.
- Have a call to action or an “Ask” – in this case it was to Donate. For your small business it may be to “come into our store for the sale” or “call to get a Free quote.”
Follow those simple tips and you can make an awesomely effective Facebook video ad.
Here is the story shared in this simple Facebook video ad:
“In April 2017, when heavy rains caused landslides and flooding in Colombia and Peru, ShelterBox USA, a non-profit dedicated to disaster relief, sent teams to Colombia and Peru to assess the damage and come up with a plan to bring shelter to those affected and in need.
Just a few months prior, ShelterBox USA used Animoto to create an end-of-year video for their Facebook page. The video received over 260 reactions and nearly 200 shares. The organization’s Director of Fundraising and Strategic Partnerships, Sarah Robinson, wanted to see if she could replicate this success and drive awareness and donations for the ShelterBox USA’s efforts in Colombia and Peru.”
If you would like to discuss how to employ this strategy in your business Click Here
To your success,