Making your small business Facebook page a hub of social activity for your business is a major task if you hope to expand your business using social media. Yet many are lulled into believing that simply creating a business page and posting once every few months ought to do it. Not by a long shot.
Luckily for us there are several tried and true tips you can use to not only make your Facebook business page more highly-trafficked, but also useful in a number of other ways also. Here are 7 great tips to get the most from your Facebook business pages.
7 Tips to help get better Facebook business page results
- Check out the new Call to action feature – Facebook now offers you the ability to insert a call to action into your posts. They include “Shop Now,” “Sign Up,” “Book Now,” “Contact Us,” “Use App,” “Play Game” and “Watch Video.”
- Schedule posts ahead of time – You have the ability to schedule posts in advance either on the Facebook interface or by using a third party tool like Hootsuite. This can free you up, and still let you make the occasional random post when you want.
- Give the people what they want – Look in the Posts section of your settings and under post types you’ll see the types of posts that your audience is craving. You might be surprised at what it shows there!
- Post consistently – If you’re not posting at least once a day in your business, you’re not doing enough. This helps you stay in touch with your audience, and is especially helpful if customer service issues arise there!
- Engage socially as your page – Make sure you Like, Share and comment as your page to help build fans, gain authority and possibly find new people to either work with or for.
- Share news and views – Whenever your business is given attention, your Facebook page is a perfect place for sharing this.
- Drop links to your site and other web properties – Your Facebook business page is a perfect vehicle to use to send visitors to your web pages, videos and salespages.
Making your Facebook business page work for you isn’t hard, but does involve some effort. The payoff can be so worth it though.