We Help NH Businesses Confidently Grow
NH Strategic Marketing is a full service digital marketing agency. We take a slightly different approach in working with our clients, as we believe that each business’s needs are unique. When and where you need to show up online to be top of mind for your potential customers varies by industry, location, type of products and services you offer, etc.
We have a core set of services (think about them as ‘tools in the toolbox’), that we use to help local businesses confidently grow using the internet. However, we don’t take a cookie cutter approach, and we don’t try to fit your business to a specific service. Rather, we determine which strategic combination of services is most likely to generate the greatest return on your online marketing investment – and which set of tools will allow for the greatest ability to scale your results over time.
That being said, here is a list of the services we specialize in, and use to help businesses just like yours increase online visibility and generate more business (and/or awareness), online:
Websites And Online Presence
We have a core set of services we provide related to your website (or other online property). Here's a top-level list of those services:
- Website Emergencies – Site down, been hacked etc.
- New Websites – Brand new sites or complete overhauls
- Website Improvements – Need to update or add on to your existing property
- eCommerce – Looking at selling online
- Landing Pages – Powerful for conversion based campaigns
- Hosting Solutions – Need to make sure your site is hosted on a safe and secure solution
Online Traffic Strategies
The most effective traffic strategies today take a multi-channel
approach. Here's a top-level list of the traffic services we leverage for our clients:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Show up in the ‘organic' search listings when people search for products/services you offer
- Pay Per Click (PPC) – Google Ads, Microsoft Ads etc. (show up at the top of page 1 search results for people displaying buyer intent)
- Display Ads (Native Advertising) – Show up on related websites where your prospects are engaging
- Remarketing Ads – Be present everywhere for prospects who have shown an interest in your business
- Facebook Campaigns – Be visible to your prospective customers when they're on Facebook (the right way)
- Google Business Page (Maps Listings) – Get prominent, page one placements for your business
Additional Marketing Tools
We have many additional tools and services to help NH Small Businesses capture more market share. Here's a high level list of some of our other services:
- Online Visibility Assessment – Most businesses think they know how they’re doing online, but in reality, very few do
- Contests and Giveaways – A great tool for many businesses looking to build lists of potential customers
- Online Reputation Assistance – Let’s face it – little else is as important as your reputation online – we can help
- HereInNH.com Media Placements – Get in front of a highly targeted and engaged audience
NH businesses are different – and that’s why working with a local agency – one that knows the state, it’s people, and it’s businesses, will prove to yield much better results. For many businesses, the differences are massive – and working with a ‘national’ franchise could be costly.
The fact of the matter is, how a landscaping company (for example), should market their business is significantly different than how a gym or dance studio should market theirs. We could spend hours discussing that simple distinction (and we often do with new clients), but it’s important to realize that we have many years of data showing what works in different industries – specifically for NH businesses.
We develop a holistic marketing strategy for our clients and we can do the same for you. Contact us to discuss your online marketing goals and discover the difference working with a local partner can make for your business.